Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sun Cellular: TEXT UNLIMITED 300

These days, most Filipinos own a dual-SIM phone because they have two numbers from different networks,  just like me. I'm a Sun prepaid subscriber since 2008 because my family opted to Sun's postpaid service. I am not yet a postpaid subscriber but I am planning to do so in the near future. Get more value for your money with SUN's newest product TEXT UNLIMITED 300.

Enjoy unlimited Sun texts, 500 texts to other networks and 5 hours of calls (3 hours Sun calls + 2 hours Sun, Smart and TNT calls) valid for 30 days! For only Php300!

To convert your regular load, text TU300 to 247.

Have a SUNny day!


DISCLAIMER: This is not a paid advertisement. I'm just spreading the good news to people out there. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment