Monday, June 4, 2012

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: Caramel Open House Experience

Sundays are date-out day for me with my boyfriend, last Sunday June 3, I had the chance to treat my loved one for coffee for free. My sister posted 2 weeks ago about the Caramel Open HouseThanks to The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.




CBTL Caramel Open House

We had chosen to have coffee at CBTL at Tomas Morato corner Scout Fuentebella as this is the nearest in my boyfriend's area, only walking distance as he just lives in Scout Rallos Street. 


Tomas Morato Avenue Sign
CBTL @Tomas Morato

He arrived around 10AM while I arrived a little after, around 10:15AM. He already had ordered Caramel Ice Blended. I had chosen caramel macchiatto. The barista crews are fast and accomodating. 


My bf with CBTL Caramel Ice Blended Drink

Myself with CBTL Caramel Macchiato

There are lots of pastries available in the counter but I already had breakfast at home, so we really just went there for coffee.

CBTL Counter
I was surprised as they already have a disc that will light up when your order is already available at the claiming area. Just like the ones being used in Serenitea. Cool right? 

CBTL Buzzer

CBTL Buzzer with lights

There are also literatures in the racks available for the customers: the drink guide, the tea guide and the coffee guide. This will help the customers to choose and customize their coffees and for non-coffee drinkers, they also have hot/cold teas available. 


Drink, Tea and Coffee Guide
 
My boyfriend seemed to like my caramel macchiato and also ordered another one for himself.


My bf with CBTL Caramel Macchiato

  
Our receipts that we had (proof that we had it for free) 

Receipt # 3

Receipt #14

It was an enjoying experience, we both had a great time and will definitely go back to CBTL for more coffee dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment