Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SEX CHANGE: Affordable Sex Change anyone?

A friend of mine who's working in Thailand now has shared this photo on facebook. It came from the headline of Bangkok Post newspaper. When I saw the photo, I don't know how to react, if I should laugh or what.


Thailand has been hailed as the surgery capital in the world. Most Thai men are converted into tranvestites (or what they popularly call as ladyboys). I have been in Thailand once in 2007 and 2008. I can conclude that most ladyboys are prettier than the real Thai women but you can still distinguish the voice of the speaker if it is a real woman or not.
Other forms of surgery like tummy tuck (liposuction) and boob job (breast enlargement) are also affordable in the same time in Thailand compared here in the Philippines. 

Orchiectomy (Vasectomy)  is the surgical removal of one or both testicles, or testes, in the human male. Most patrons of this surgery are the westerners. I don't think Filipino men will undergo this kind of operation since most Filipino men find themselves as macho.

Most people, men or women, young and old... has a lot of insecurities with themselves.           I admit that I'm one of them. However, I am still happy with what God gave me. I have find beauty in my own flaws and I will never get any kind of surgery just to make myself beautiful. Everything has a price to pay, I don't want to suffer any consequences in the future just because of it.  Affordable sex change anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment