Saturday, April 7, 2012

BROOK'S Coffee from Japan

It was March 13, 2012 when I saw Brook's café message on facebook,  
"Hi Coffee Lovers! Have you known the news JAPANESQUE JOINED CANTAFE? Then, You can Get CANTAFE assort set with Exclusive FREE Shipping for Asia Now!!"

I immediately signed up on their website to get BROOK'S coffee sample. I have seen their products before online and they deliver in the Oceania (Australia, Fiji, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Solomon), Middle East (Jordan, Saudi Arabia and UAE) and Asian countries including Philippines. Likewise, I  informed my sister and friends whom are coffee lovers as well.  They said that the last day for FREE coffee samples will be March 21, 2012. 


I received my BROOK'S coffee samples via standard mail last April 4 just before Holy Thursday as on the picture below. I was having coffee that morning with my neighbor who's a Balikbayan. I was surprised because he asked me what did I receive and I told him its coffee samples from Japan. He replied me, "From BROOK'S Brothers? Those are good ones, you'll love it."
Coffee samples received by mail







I have received a sample pack each of European Blend and the Japanesque Cantafe'. 
The European Blend has a drip bag which is uncommon to me but its easy to use since there are instructions on the pack. The European Blend is a black coffee mixture but a bit different in a way.

(Photo courtesy by: Brooks Cafe)

How to use Drip Bag Coffee


I prefer the Japanesque Cantafe' because its a creamy coffee but with a touch of green because of the green tea content. It can be served either hot or cold depends on which do you prefer.I love both but it all depends on the weather and my mood :)


Japanesque "The Green Coffee"

To order go here: Brook's Coffee Global Market 

But wait there's more! I have good news for you! 
Brook's café have extended their giveaway coffee samples until May 10, 2012! 
What are you waiting for? Sign up now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment