Friday, February 17, 2012

Fancy Feast Food Critics Contest

February is Feline Month not just V-Day. My kitty Ronnie won a 3month supply of Fancy Feast cat food From NESTLÉ PURINA® PETCARE Philippines during the Fancy Feast Food Critics Contest via facebook last February 3. 



It was a requirement to have the cat/kitten to have a picture together with their featured product.  I had a hard time positioning Ronnie to pose for the picture since he is very active and playful. He is a healthy kitten and a very good boy amidst that I got him from the streets last December 20, 2012 somewhere in Malibay, Pasay City.

Here is my review about the Fancy Feast Seafood Feast: 


My review had 17 LIKES only on facebook compared from other contestants but I think the judges don't rely on that but it depends on their judgment. I felt I was given a heads up because when they posted my entry on facebook, they added this, Sophia says her cat Ronnie goes "Yum Yum!" over Fancy Feast Classic Seafood Feast :)

I was very happy with the results and I am thankful to my sisters and friends whom have been very supportive to us in many ways. 









The 3 cases of Fancy Feast were delivered to our home last February 15, 2012. 
It was really a feast for my kitty. These are just a few of the 3 cases of Fancy Feast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment